Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are for the supply of services by Mega Transfers Limited. By placing a booking with Mega Transfers Limited for services, the Client/Customer confirms to have agreed to these terms and conditions and enter into contract
1. Mega Transfers Limited is responsible for accepting the booking as well as the provision of the journey.
2. All bookings Requests for chauffeur service should preferably be made at least 3 hours in advance. All bookings requests within 3 hours (Prior to the start of the journey) are subject to availability and surcharge on top of normal fare. Customers are therefore advice to book well advance in time.
3. Customers will be charged for waiting time after the first 15 minutes 15 minute increments as per our waiting time tariff.
Please note that Transfers from Airport, Port, Train Station or Coach Station are subject to our standard waiting time allowance of 60 minutes from the booking time, additional waiting time will be charged after first 60 Minutes.
6. Customers should allow extra time for their journey. Mega Transfers cannot be held responsible for any delays caused due to traffic congestion, weather conditions, road works and incidents on roads or vehicle mechanical failures which are beyond our control.
7. Customers should advise for any route preference at the time of booking.
8. We allow one hand carry and one suitcase (Max 23Kg) per passenger. For passenger safety we do not allow any luggage in passenger compartment therefore it is passengers’ responsibility to inform us for any oversize bags or extra bags.
9. We observe a non-smoking policy in all our cars.
10. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone deemed to be a nuisance or danger to our passengers or drivers before or after boarding.
11. The carrying or use of unregistered weapons, or any illegal drugs in our cars is totally forbidden. You must inform us about any registered weapons you wish to carry with you at the time of booking alongside the copy of appropriate documentation as per the direction of the law.
12. It is Customers responsibility to advice at the time of booking if there are any special requirements i.e., If they are carrying pets, Wheelchair, bicycle, sporting equipment or irregular size luggage.
13. All the Christmas and New Year bookings are subject to 100% fare Increase. There will be a £10.00 charge for all bookings between 23:00 and 05:00. There will be a valet charge of £100.00 if a Customer is taken ill or sick. Customers are therefore advice not to travel while sick. If they are unwell or you need special assistance please contact our booking team or inform them at the time of booking.
14. Mega Transfers Ltd reserve the right to review our charges, fare and tariff without any notice this is to facilitate any changes in CPI or any other circumstances beyond our control.
15. Only Mega Transfers Ltd or Passenger reserve the right to cancel the journey 6 Hours before the pickup time. Driver may refuse the journey but driver can not cancel the journey as Mega Transfers Limited is responsible for the journey itself.
16. All bookings accepted are Legal Contract between Mega Transfers Ltd and the passenger and Mega Transfers Limited is responsible for the provision of the services.
17. If any fare is due to be collected it can be collected by driver who is acting as agent for Mega Transfers Limited.
If you need to contact us regarding a booking please contact our Customer Service team on +44 (208) 961 1818 or email email@example.com. For all other future Bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you a frequent Traveller?
Mega Transfers prides in customer satisfaction and we always aim to be the best when it comes to customer service. Please get in touch with us on +44 (208) 961 1818 and speak to our customer account managers and they will be happy to assist you for your future travel needs.